Families & Friends
As the owners of Ban Sairee and parents ourselves, we have been coming here since our children were very young and have created experiences particularly catered for little people up to teenagers.
Both the Big and Small Barns, converted antique rice barns, make perfect teenage retreats or a wonderful space for nannies and youngsters. For those who need to be nearer mum and dad, interconnecting single rooms with bunks (180cm x 90cm) offer direct internal access to adjoining master bedrooms.
The Big Barn also has its own TV, music system, Wii, books and toys.
Cots, highchairs, bibs and children’s eating utensils are also available at no charge.
Activities for children at Ban Sairee include:
- Pool and beach toys
- Child-sized life jackets for kayaking
- Fully enclosed springfree trampoline
- Tennis with children’s racquets provided
- An extensive range of DVDs and books
- Wii console and selection of games